Friday 29 March 2019

JUST PLANE LUCKY!!

Suggested wording to add to your page or to send out to friends and family....
Hello my wonderful family and friends! As most of you will know I have a passion for competitions and one of my dream prizes has been to win a holiday abroad! I have recently been working on a project with 99 other compers (all as crazy as me) ðŸ˜‚ to win the ultimate party plane trip and holiday to Majorca with Jet2. And our plane is in the final!! ðŸ˜¬ðŸ˜¬ðŸ˜¬ ðŸŽ‰
Please please please could you vote for our plane: JUST PLANE LUCKY
(you'll need to register your name and email address with Jet2 but you can untick the box so they don't spam you! - just ignore if it tells you, you are boarding the plane, seems to be a technical glitch!)
It would make me very happy and also make all the hard work I've put into this, worth it!
AND JUST FOR VOTING YOU WILL BE ENTERED INTO JET2'S COMPETITION TO WIN A HOLIDAY FOR 4!
Even just vote for us so you get to see me make a fool of myself wearing lucky pants at the airport! ðŸ˜‚ ðŸ™ˆ
Hope you enjoy our video and song! (you may recognise a face or two and voice!)
Thank you! ðŸ˜˜ ðŸ˜˜ (I owe you one!) x
P.s. Feel free to share with your friends!
P.p.s. This will be massively promoted within the press and social media, more so in Manchester for us as that's the airport we would be flying from. So look out for it in the paper and share/retweet anything you see online! We need as many votes as we can get!


No comments:

Post a Comment